Welcome to the Hotel Arlberg
From 9th December 2021 on we will open our doors again and look forward to welcoming you.
In Austria the 2G rule applies - fully vaccinated or recovered: All guests have to show a valid vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a COVID-19 illness that was not more than 6 months ago. Children up to the age of twelve years are exempt from the 2G access restriction
- Your room will be disinfected before your arrival and afterwards during the daily cleaning.
- All public areas are disinfected daily.
- Disinfectant dispencers at all important points in the hotel.
- Digital guest map with all information about our house. You can also use the QR code to download our drinks onto their tablet or mobile phone.
- In the dining room your table is reserved for you for the duration of your stay. The prescribed distances to the neighboring table have to be respected.
- Disinfectants and, on request, disposable gloves are available at the buffet.
- The maximum number of people in the wellness area and the opening times will be adjusted .
- Furthermore, we are in constant contact with the authorities in order to implement all rules and regulations promptly.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our place next winter.
Your Ennemoser family and employees
- Up to 31 days before arrival: free cancellation
- 30 to 15 days before arrival: we charge 30 % of the total amount
- 14 to 7 days before arrival: we charge 70 % of the total amount
- 6 to 0 days before arrival: we charge 90 % of the total amount
- In case of late arrival and / or early departure, the booked stay will be charged.
- If, after a fixed booking, your stay is not possible due to the COVID 19 situation (eg. travel warning for St. Anton / Tirol, mandatory quarantine) there are of course no cancellation costs.)
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
- New: In spite of the pandemic status, the European travel insurance will have insurance cover if you suffer from Covid-19!
Details on this courtesy can be found here.
- These cancellation conditions are based on the "General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry" (AGBH)
Everything about your stay with us
- Arrival / departure: Your room is available from 2 p.m.
- We ask that you vacate your room by 10:30 a.m. at the latest
- Local tax: The local tax of € 3.00 per person per day is, not included in the price / package!
- Reservation: In order to fix your reservation, a deposit of 30 % of the total amount is required.
- Free private parking at the hotel
- Dogs: € 15 per day (without food). They are not allowed to come into the dining room and wellness area.